Construction is about to begin on this $7.9 million Athletic Complex Refurbishment at Hanover Park High School and Whippany Park High School. The fields at both High Schools will be the first of their kind in New Jersey: Constructed of 100% organic infill made of cork and sand, promoting an environmentally friendly, natural feeling and cooler fields.
Complex Refurbishments throughout the entire sites include:
- New Multi-Sport Synthetic Turf Field
- Field lined for Football, Soccer, Field Hockey, and Lacrosse.
- New Home Bleachers
- New Press Box
- New goal posts, goals, and Lacrosse netting.
- New Field Lighting at Hanover Park
- Practice field upgrades
- Softball and baseball field upgrades
- Tennis court expansion/rehabilitation
- Accessibility improvements
- New memorial and Hall of Fame areas